Mar 13, 2014

Follow mee is back!

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

 Hi guys!

I decided to bring back follow mee. Because bloggers love to advrtise their blogs in comment boxes ;).

Follow mee is a blog that helps lifestyle / fashion / beauty bloggers connect to each other - leave your link and visit new blogs!

Leave a comment with your blog URL and describe your blog by few words - I will post all the links in a round up so people can find your blog.  I will share your links and your own words, but I will also check out (at least some of) your blogs and give my testimonials too :)

Opitonal, but well appreciated if you grab a Follow Mee button and share it in your blog or share the Follow Mee link in one of your blog posts.

If Follow Mee starts rolling well, I will also make link ups and take guest pots.

Shout outs for every lifestyle / fashion / beauty blogger who comments.
Personal blogs only please - Sorry, no commercials of companies.

I am always open to ideas!

Lara

PS. Still working on the layout so excuse me.


3 comments:

  1. my blog is http://evilqueenbeauty.blogspot.com - honest beauty/skincare reviews and fashion/beauty inspiration with a gothy/punk vibe

    ReplyDelete
  2. View my very own articles on current affairs, relationships, celebrity gossip, film reviews, products & much more by visiting: www.chloechristinagreen.blogspot.co.uk - thank you x

    ReplyDelete
  3. View my very own articles on current affairs, celebrity gossip, relationships, film reviews, products & much more by visiting: www.chloechristinagreen.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

The comments moderation is on in this blog, so your comment will appear after a while :)!

If you want a shout out, please leave a comment with your blog link and few words about your blog.

*Do not leave copy-paste-comments, they make no sense in this blog!*

All comments are appreciated!
Thank you :)