Nov 11, 2012

Shoutouts ^^

Today's shoutouts ^^

  1. would you like to follow each other on GFC, facebook and bloglovin?? also, I have a new post now and would love to know your opinion on it!!

    Leonor
    thesparklinglemon.blogspot.com

  2. Yay! I love Lyosha -- she has a terrific blog.

  3. Hey :)
    My blog is about little things in my life , my art and picks from my life :)
    NOOR~

    http://noorslense.blogspot.com/

  4. Thanks for putting me here :)

    Aree
    http://areewithumbrella.blogspot.com/

  5. I would love to check them out!
    Do you want to follow each other?
    If so, follow me and I will follow you back for sure!

    http://thescentofglamour.blogspot.com/


    Some new blogs to check out, again :)

    Btw- Please don't leave copy-paste comments in this blog. Say a few words that you wish your visitors-to-come to know. Copy-paste comments really don't make sense in this blog, as ..well, just read the data what this blog is about.Also, this is not my personal blog, so the only reason why I'm wanting this blog to get followers is that we and YOU can connect :))
    Thank you! :)


    -If you want a shout out for your blog, leave a comment in the comment space with the link and few words about your blog. Don't forget to tell if there's a giveaway or any other special event going on that you want to let people know about.

    -If you want to be a huge help, do help me with the PR and advertise *FollowMee* with a few words & a link in your blog to get more traffic & more blogs :)

    -Don't foreget to follow Followmee.

    Stay tuned ^^

4 comments:

  1. I would like to invite you to me :) Let's follow each other =]
    xxx from Spain
    mydope.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha. i love how to direct those bloggers who have copy paste comments. lol. im really sleepy. catch your next post soon. i really love your bluntness in blogosphere, Lara dear ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great project you have going on. My blog is about anything and everything. I love to write! Currently I have a Jewelry Giveaway that will be open until the 2nd of December.

    check it out
    Much Love,
    amyklundt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi my blog is leilainpajamas.blogspot.com
    its about me my family some photography and just my life :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete

The comments moderation is on in this blog, so your comment will appear after a while :)!

If you want a shout out, please leave a comment with your blog link and few words about your blog.

*Do not leave copy-paste-comments, they make no sense in this blog!*

All comments are appreciated!
Thank you :)